
I'll write about where I want to go and what I want to do when I make a trip during my life and it will be my last post to publish for the English blog^0^
#....Where I want to go
»....What I want to do during the trip(It's not just say that I want to do in the one country)
1#Austria
2#France
3#Other place in Canada
4#Italy(Venice)
5#U.S.A.
6#German
7#Beigium
8#Sweden
9#Finland
10#Norway
11#China
12#(Holland)Amsterdam
13#Russia
14#Spain
15#Australia
1»Learn how to speak more than 5 languages
2»Eat there traditional foods
3»Take photos! That's Japanese!haha
4»Go to the Opera in Austria
5»Make the Europe tour with the train
6»Visit the Great Wall of China and challenge how long I can walk
7»Go to florida and lay on the beach
8»Visit the Disney World again
9»Eat the best Ice-cream in Italy
10»Visit the house of Mozart
11»SCUBA DIVING!
12»Visit many musium
13»Do a kayak in the river
14»Lie on the beach with beer or cocktail
15»Do surfing!
16»Go to the outside concert in Vien!
17»Try the fish and chips in Britain
18»Visit a triumphal arch in Paris
19»Drink beer in German
20»Eat chocolates in Beigium
21»Visit my friends in all of the world
22»Go to U.S.A and visit my old house in Cleveland, Ohio
23»Make new friends there
24»Visit Roma (the Vatican)
25»Go to the 5 stars hotel and sleep in the most expensive suite and ask for the room service.

Writting for the English blog will be end but I want to continue to post them to write my daily life. I don't know I'll do with this one or another one but it will be good practice English for me and I want to upload my photos to tell you my life in Québec 2009-2010! So but now, good-bye!
THANK YOU for reading!!
303 words
2 comments:
Hello Mizuki,
Even though the blog project for the English class is over, I recommend that you keep it! Your blog is already wonderful! Besides, if you write in English, you practise become better, and people from Canada, Germany, Austria, Sweden and Japan can understand you!
Thank you Alice!
Yes, I want to continue if I have a enough time and perseverance!
I'll be really happy if many people from the many countries will post something on my blog and make a conversations. I have already friends from many countries because this is my exchange special year.^0^
So just I have to continue!
Post a Comment