Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kampai!


Each Friday, there is a TV program names "Kampai". My host mom always record it every Friday night and we see it later calmly and enjoy it. Now, it my one of the favorite TV program. They make food really healthy and also food Asian and present about Japan. I loved it when they presented about the masks for Samurai, their swords, their logic and so on. I even didn't know that why they put their masks not just for protect their face but to look them strong. I don't know this word is right but I think they exaggerated for fight with other Samurais. When the one who explained about the food of Japan, I was happy because I understood all the words he said in Japanese. For example, the name of the dish and the way to cook. Last time was about how to cook "Boeuf du Bengale" (The beef from Bengale) and it was Indian food. My hosy mom saw this and she made it last Tuesday. It was delicious! It tasted salty and sugary at the same time because of the powder of curry and raisin. We were so loved it so we're going to make it another time^^
203 words

No comments: