
My favorite color is sky blue. I love baby pink as like as sky blue, but I'd like to tell you why I love this color. The first reason is, it's written but it the same color as the sky. It's also the same color as the sea. It makes me relax and feels me peace. I heard that green is good for your eyes because it's the color of the forest, but sky blue is good for be composed. I can stay there just looking up the sky for long time or sit side the beach and listen to the sound of wave and feel the wind. When I feel sad, I lie down on the grass and look up the sky. It cheers me up and makes me happy. I also like to watch the stars in the night. There is no blue sky but millions of stars are there. When I saw a shooting star, I always excited, think how beautiful it was and fogot to make a wish because it's just one second and it's really fast. In Japan, we have to say the wish for three times during the star is moving. I know that's impossible and I asked the way in Quebec. They told me that we have to say just one time. That's really good so I decided to follow the way québécoise.
I like baby pink because it's pretty and makes me happy but I have more reason than
pink why I like sky blue, but I like both. Just I belive that sky blue is the color of PEACE.
pink why I like sky blue, but I like both. Just I belive that sky blue is the color of PEACE.I don't like black and red so much like a dark color or offensive color but I'd like to tell you that I'm not opposing who likes black or red. We're different so of corse our taste are different, too.
308 words
2 comments:
Yess me to my favorite color is a blue ! But there are other color that I like, like pink!
OH! You like blue and pink, too!
Yeah, I think that two colors are really nice color and also makes me happy! Do you like the sky or the sea or both ?
Post a Comment