
I'll write about my favorite movies today.
I love movie and there are many movies that I want to tell you so it was difficult to choose them. The first one is "Nez rouge". This is the movie Québécois and the place is the city in Montreal. The story is, there was a man his name is Félix, and he was a big artist but he drived the car after he drunk alcohool and he was arrested. After the trial, he had to work at "company of Nez rouge" but in volunteer. He was so disappointed, but he met Céline who is the writer and he was fell in love with her at first sight. However, Céline knew him before they met and she hated him. They started work together, but there are always with happenings. He was bited by the little dogy, rolled down from the escalator, locked in the trunk of the car with Céline, and so on. But finaly they are......
If you see this movie, you can't never stop laughing, but on the other hand, it makes your heart really warm. I love the story, but also I like the actor Patrick Huard. I love his movies and "Bon Cop Bad Cop" is one of my favorite movie, too. He's really funny and I learn many words from the movie, good words and also bad words, too^^
The second one is "Twilight". Now, It's really really popular here and of course I know, but before the end of the October this year, I didn't know that! Now, we can see the second story in the cinema and I saw it. It was great! I bought the book, too so it helps me to study my English and French, I read in two languages but I haven't read in Japanese because I didn't know that in Japan.
My favorite movie changes all the time so I'd like to see more movies and find my new favorite^0^
329 words
4 comments:
I like wacthing movies too. I watch American movies,Thai movies,Hong Kong Movies,Taïwanese movies,French movies,Japanese movies.(I have only seen one Japanese movie.)I love watching movies in differents languages. It helps me to learn other words like sorry in Japanese ^^.
That's great! I did the same way to learn French. It helped me a lot. I didn't have much time to watch many movies in Japan so I'm enjoying very much.
I saw the "Faster and the furious Tokyo drift" in Quebec and it was my first time I saw it. It was great^^
Yess I agree with you because I so much like 'twilight' me too! It's so good movie and when I watch this movie I'm happy !
Alexandra»»Thanks for saying that!
I can't belive that I didn't now it before! Yeah, it makes me happy and I know there is no vampire but I wish if they were because I love the story with vampire. I wanna be it once^0^! haha
Post a Comment