
Hello:D
My country Japan is an island long in North and South, has a many many island and surround by the sea.
The population is about 120,000,000 and most of them live in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya. Tokyo is a really small land, but there are many buildings, houses, cars, people and it's really crowded. The population of Tokyo is 12,000,000. I like to visit Tokyo but I don't want to live there because it's too crowded!
I live in Niigata, about one hour from Tokyo by "Shinnkannsenn".(The bullet train, it's very fast) My town name is Tokamachi, it's in middle of Niigata.
Tokamachi is not a big city and have lot of nature like Québec.
In spring, we have many cherryblossum trees and I can't tell you how beautiful there are! We can see them only one week and we don't know exactly when because it depends how much snow we had in winter. We go to park with our lunch and have a picnic under the trees and adults drink "Sake" (Alcohool made from rice^^)
There are many rice files and our town makes the best rice in Japan.(That's true!) So in summer, rice files are beautiful and we can hear the song of little frogs all the night^^ I like them.
In fall, it's my favorite season because all the leafs become red, orange, yellow and it's so beautiful. All the food, especially the rice is really delicious in fall. The weather is also good, so it's the best season for do sports and read books.
In winter, we have a lot of snow about 2~3m but it's not cold like here. The snow are not like a powder, so it's easy to make snowballs and throw them to my friends. I always do ski with my family on week-end in night. It's colder than day time but the snow is good and also the view is nice with the lights. It's shining like a cristal and I like it very much.
I always try to enjoy the season but some times the summer is too hot and the winter is too cold for me, so I prefer the middle seasons spring and fall than others, but all the seasons are beautiful.
374 words
No comments:
Post a Comment