Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Assignment3: A place to see


If I have enough time, enough money and my camera, I'd like to travel a lot.
I have many many countries that I want to visit and it's difficult to choose one country.

The first country I'd like to go to is Austria.The capital of Austria is Vienna(Wien) and I heard they have really old and beautiful buildings, museums, opera houses and so on. I saw it on the television and it was wonderful! but I want to see it by my own eyes, not just on TV. I wrote it before, but I really like classical music, and Vienna is also famous for music. Many famous composers like Mozart, Beethoven, Brahms and so on were born and spent their lifetime there. It makes me really interest to visit their old houses and museums to know their lifetime. When I know more about them like how was their childhood, I'm sure I can understand more there music because they wrote the lyrics because they must have something when they wrote the music. I just know the music and I don't know really about the history of music, which composer came from that country, so I want to learn it.
In Austria, I heard there are delicious traditional foods! I ate some like biscuit with many nuts and cinnamon, apple cake and their were delicious! but sorry, I forgot their names^^; One of the most big reason why I want to visit many countries is....of course foods!! So I'd like to try their traditional food in Austria.

I have a friend from Austria^^ and I asked her to visit her and she said she will show me around all Vienna :) That's cool! We are also making a plan to travel Europe, like France, Italy, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Slovakia and so on, but we need a lot of time to visit them all, not just one main place. And the most important thing, we will eat their own foods in each country, so we have to eat a lot :) Maybe during the trip we won't care about spare tires around our stomach, but I like to walk, use subway and bus not on the taxi all the time so I'll walk a lot so that's perfect for my health.

I'm sure that travel a lot when I'm young will be the precious experience in my life. So I'd like to travel to many countries, but I know to when I want communicate with people in their country, it's really important to learn their language and that makes my trip more valuable. English is the international language so I'll continue to study, but I want to study other languages so I'm here in Québec!

453 words

4 comments:

midori said...

I am sniffy.
Hehe no it's a joke...
But you don't want to visit Germany first. But I can understand you. You talk a lot with Veronika and she tells you a lot about her country.
You are very musician. I think, that it's a good idea for you to visit this place.

Mickey said...

Hey Midori, don't be sad, I also want to visit Germany, too!! because I'm really curious about everything about other countries and I want to visit with my feet and see it not just on the Internet or TV.
So if I'll go to German, I'll call you ^^

midori said...

okay:D
Now I happy!
I will be very happy, when you come and visit me.
here are a lot things, which I want to chow you.
the Wall of Berlin,our partyarea(reeperbahn) and a lot of other nice places

vera said...

Hey, I think it would be so cool if you could come to Austria. I would be really happy and I would show you everything ( who needs sleep anyway? we will do sightseeing all day and party all night^^).
So you have to stay at least a month to see at least the most important things about austria but if you have more time, i woulod be happy to host you!
Auf wiedersehen in Österreich! ( see you in Austria).